Saturday, September 4, 2010

lost puppies, the possibility of death, and other fun things...

So Two of my three puppies ran away thursday... :[ the gate was left open.. its very sad! I miss them So very much. Its a holiday weekend so I have Been told often that it will probably be Until tuesday before i hear anything. I put flyers up and Called the shelters and animal Hospital but it wasnt open. So now i wait.

School very well May kill me, i have a killer M.U.S.H. class its history and this was the third day and we got a Five page Essay due wednesday. Also my Chem class is frightning and i heard the doc is creepy and evil. Every one i told said some form of Good Luck, Youre Going To Need It. But hopefully Ill survive and so will my GPA.

I finished a book (i was Reading to escape out of my head and into someone elses, This time it was Grace Brisbane and Sam Roth,) Shiver was really good. I am itching to get my fingers on it and sit in a comfy chair..

I have been trying to distract from the puppy thing.. If I think about Them and get all Worked up then i wont Be able to do anything, to help them At all.. I miss my babies.. I want my Rocy back!

                                 Well, that was mostly sad and complainy sorry. Goodbye guys :]

No comments:

Post a Comment