Tuesday, August 31, 2010

fears and goat sacrifices

Feed your Faith and you will starve your fears to death. I saw this quote outside a church. It interested Me. I do not believe in orgainized religions like christianity or islam or any others, dont get me wrong, i believe in a higher power. I told you Readers that i wont Lie to you so: I believe in the greek gods and goddesses. Nyx in particular. She is the goodess of Night. Im not crazy, I dont do animal sacrifices, goat or otherwise. I dont really do much at all, i just believe in them and sometimes pry or ask for help. The quote is Interesting because i believe it to be true (Also because outside this same church there have been signs saying "Whos your daddy?" no lie). Haha ok im going to tell you something i dont tell anyone, I firmly believe in the principle that if I cant See you, you cannot see me Either. :] It has Worked so far. Ok thats all for tonight because I have school tomorrow :[ no More summer.

Goodnight my faithful imaginary friends! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment