So i looked through a bunch of other blogs. Well half were sports the mainly biking, half Were wedding related and about .0000000000001% wrote about Anything else. I find that strange. I am using This blog as like an expresion-al thing. I really Cannot spell can i? So i dont really Get the whole Hey everyone look at what Sport i do! thing is all about. Oh well. Today im going To see that new movie Scott Pilgrim something something something with my Sister. It looked pretty good and It was the one that she wanted to See so i am going with her seeing as its her last full day here. I envy her. I have to stay with my mother and she gets to Go off and have fun at college not like she will have the "normal college experience" or anything Cuz she refuses to even like drink at home when our dad or mom offer. But thats Her thing. Its good in a Legal sense(she isnt legal drinking age yet so...).
You know how all daughters hate their mothers and then when they are older come back and love them? Yet at the time we all swear that they are the devil and we will have nothing to do with them from graduation on? Well only about 10% of daughters hold up that promise, i hope i will be one of them. I dont want to just complain throught my youth and teen years then forget it all. My mother can be so terrible sometimes. She just says things And doesnt care that What shes saying hurts. Also i think she is having an affair with a married exboyfriend she had in highschool. I mean they certainly kiss a whole lot. I Think its gross. But maybe thats just my Morals my dad tought me. Enough about that though. I tried to get comfort about her and my having to deal with it today but My boyfriend just Completely ignored me. Oh well he is busy today, And i have YOU my imaginary nonexistent readers!! :] Haha a girl can dream.. Well thats it for now. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment