Thursday, August 19, 2010

vacation

Yesterday i went to sesame place with my boyfriend and his mom and little brother it was fun. We went on all the Water rides :] the water smelt bad But it was fun non the less. I am a Terrible speller. Um yeah they had a good time especially his little brother he Is only eight so :] We watched the parade and I know The big bird guy but He didnt come our way only on the other Side of the Parade route. Apperently they play and sing the same songs everyday i feel i would Get bored of that Very quickly unless i was like a character. I also know a person who is in the cooking department and i saw him like up on a balcony but he didnt see me and i wasnt going to like Yell up to him. He had Earpuds in anyway. We played One of the little games like the ones At fairs those ones that are in the middle. I love that song In The Middle by Jimmy Eat World. I think its so good! That popped into my mind.

I dont know Why i am writing this it is not as if anyones going to read it. It would be very Cool if someone did. I could have like a fan or something. I know weird thought. Oh well i guess its just Something i wanted to do for Myself. :] I will write again soon Dear imaginary reader. Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment