Tuesday, August 24, 2010

frustration

I dislike the internet. It makes me angry because I cant get It to work.. Like sometimes, im not incapable with it Like some people are, i can do most things im Just not very patient and i dont Problem solve very well.

I have this song stuck in my head but i only know the one part and that drives me crazy! It just Replays over and over again in My head until i either listen to it or finish singing the song but This one i dont know the words So its hard to Keep singing it. "the situations are irrelevant now. She loves the Way that i Tease, I love the way That she breaths." Its by Escape The Fate, a band my bf and bff love so its in my head..

Just so you know this will be continued i have a lot of frustrations some more important than others so There most likely will be a Part dos(thats two in spanish). You imaginary people are smart though and probably knew that hehe. :] Ta-ta for now! (Yes really A Tigger reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment