Sunday, August 22, 2010

crazy books

I was on this site called Goodreads and its all About books, i know DUH. Well it got me thinking about all the Books that i love so much, namely all the ones that I read. Why pick up a book if You arent going to like it. I think Thats why a lot of People say they dont like reading, its Because they dont know How to pick a book they will like or they just dont try. Let me share something with all of my imaginary readers, READING IS GREAT. Im not like a Freak or something i am a perfectly unnormal teen. Reading gives an escape, a shelter, it lets you have experiences that might be impossible without that book in your hand! If any of you have given up Please try again. Read the backs, read the inside cover, maybe even The first couple pages and if you dont like it Try looking at A different book. Keep trying it is worth it, i promise!

Along this train of thought, kind of, i would Like to say, PLEASE PLEASE NEVER EVER READ THE LAST PAGE OF A BOOK TO SEE IF YOU WILL LIKE IT! Its so wrong You never need to do that it just gives stuff away and then when you get there you are like... well that was pointless i already know what happened. You gave it Away to yourself! That just doesnt need to happen. So it shouldnt. Ever.

Alright well Now that you all think im CraZy I will stop :] Bye bye! I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment