fp2: Its annoying and well frustrating when your boyfriend says things when he is yelling that later when he is calm he "didnt mean."
Also i have this very dinky laptop its an acer. They are sooooooo Frustrating like throw The thing out the window Rather not have one at all, frustrating. It is bad. The scrolling is weird and annoying and The mouse is built in which would be fine except the moving pad thing has the clicking buttons (left and right) attached to it so It moves the mouse to the Other side of the Screen before clicking. Also It takes years (practically) to load. grrr..
bp3: I like in one of the Two story houses on my street most often, Sometimes i live in a cute one story with a lovely backyard (but thats only on every other weekends with my daddy.) I would like to Live there more often but i dont Wish to hurt my mom by asking.
I have a boyfriend who ive been seeing for a year and one Month now. I love him but It isnt all peaches and cream. Its work as all relationships are (or so im told hehe.) He is sweet and nice, he has An old fashioned way of thinking when it comes to dating, i.e. he pays for What we do when we go out (i find It sad that That is now Old Fashioned). I spend most of my time with him Or talking to him. Its sad really :P Well save some for later and all that. :]
Goodbye my loyal imaginary readers! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment